A Meme, because sometimes even I fall for them.
5 Things always in my purse:
*I don't carry a purse. I do own a reticule sort of bag for special occasions when I have no pockets. then it usually holds my money clip (license, credit card, insurance card, money) and my keys.
5 Things always in my wallet :
*I don't carry a wallet either. I carry a money clip with cards and money in it.
5 Things always in my refrigerator:
* Filtered water in the Brita
5 Things always in my closet:
5 Things always in my car:
* Water - I keep a case of bottled water in the trunk
* Sticky backed foam letters (some sort of craft explosion happened last year
* water bottle lids
* A book
* A small knitting project
5 Things always on my desk:
* Piles and piles of piles
* Small pieces of paper with passwords, telephone #'s, or links on them
5 Things always on my mind:
* What was I doing?
* Why am I doing this?
* Why can’t I find a pen that works?
* Where are the kids?
* Where is my husband?
5 Things always on my heart:
* Being me - all the way
* People who are worse off than me, and there are a lot of them
If you’d like to play along, consider yourself tagged.